A GOOD BOOK IS BETTER THAN A GOOD DOCTOR - MY MAIN PURPOSE TO CREATE THIS BLOG


DEAR EVERYONE WHO LOVE MY BLOG

My blog is a place who want to know more information about healthy books and healthy tips.

Health is gold. When you have this, you never notice, when you lose it, you feel that nothing in this world is valuable.

I never realize this until my aunt died of cancer. She just lived half her life, 50 years old with no husband and no children. She passed away after a chain of days fights against this disease.

There is something I feel regret because at that time I didn't do or ask her when she felt tired and this cancer came so fast that I and my family even didn't notice. Until she died, I still didn't do something make her happy.

So, I want to create a blog to share more information about health. Human life is impermanent, when you have a chance to live, please don't do anything make you feel regret, live with all of your love with your family, your friend and everyone in the world. When you give away meant you got back a lot of things.

You can see all of the books I recommend for commercial but I never force you to buy my books. I just want to share some good books for who want to buy, if you don't want, you can read some healthy tips I post on this blog and share if you like. This is my main purpose.

Why you really need a book more than something you collect through the internet? There are 3 reasons:
- A book keeps everything and never disappear time by time: when you collect something through the internet, most of you tend to throw it anywhere when you have used it.
- A book is a study from the expert, it has been certified and you can discover more than you need, you can come up with some idea while reading a book.
- A good book can create the miracle for who believed: you may think that I'm crazy when said that but the fact is, books save a lot of people in the world, many things to mention such as in weight loss, in stress, in business, in cooking and even in the cure.

Finally, I want to say that life is short so don't waste your time, do something when you still have a chance to do it.

P/S: I have a gift for you. This is my favorite song

If you like, you also can visit my page: https://www.facebook.com/healthybookforlife/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Worksheet for Children and Beginner - Tenses (P13-19)

Worksheet for Children and Beginner - Auxiliary Verbs - Do, Does, Am, Is, Are (P7-P8)